Singapore Airshow 2014
Singapore Airshow 2014 Limousine Transport Service
Singapore Airshow delivers premium results for a world-class audience from 11 to 16 February 2014. Expect an even more spectacular show at Singapore Changi Exhibition Centre.
One of the top three defense and commercial aviation airshows in the world, Singapore Airshow 2014 features high-level, closed-door conferences and forums attracting an unprecedented network of international government and military delegates.
Catch the debut of Unmanned Systems (UMS) Pavilion and a Land Defence Pavilion at Singapore Airshow 2014. The pavilions represent two key sectors that will experience high growth in the short-to-medium term and offer Singapore Airshow exhibitors expanded opportunities to promote products and technologies to a large global audience.
Navigating an unfamiliar city on tight timelines while preparing for the business at hand requires a clear understanding of transportation options. Limousine Cab provides a comprehensive selection of ground transportation services. Limousine Transport Service provides you a single point of contact for your event transportation needs. On time. On budget. Recently completed event transportation services includes supporting our corporate clients at the inaugural Singapore Youth Olympic Games 2010 and the annual F1 Grand Prix Singapore night race.
Your trusted partner for Meetings, Conference and Exhibition event transfers, the top choice for your limousine transportation needs in Singapore.
Singapore Airshow 2014 Transfer Availability
- Advance booking only
- For travel within Singapore and Sentosa Island only
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Customer Care services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Personal chauffeur throughout the journey
- Exclusive use of Limousine Cab only for you and your guest. Vehicle will be on standby at your call when you are attending the Singapore Airshow 2014 event, dining or shopping.
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), Fuel surcharge, Car park , Airport charge, Peak Hour and Public Holiday charge.
- There are no additional charge for reservation & advance booking.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Credit Card payments: Administrative charge and GST (Goods & Service Tax)*
*Additional 10% administrative charge and 7% GST(Goods & Service Tax) surcharge for payment by credit card.
F1 Singapore Grand Prix Additional Info
- Recommened to make reservations at least 1 month in advance from the event date (11 to 16 February 2014). Subjected to availability at the time of confirmation.
Confirmation for this service will be received within 3 working days upon receiving 100% deposit
- The model of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Traveling with Children
Child Car seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Provide during reservation
- 1. Date, start & end time required for service
- 2. Pickup point / location / address
- 3. Your name and contact details (and guest's details if you are not traveling)
Singapore Airshow 2014 Package Rates10 Hrs Per Day
(Min. 3 Days)Additional Hrs
(00:00 - 05:59 Hrs)Max
SGD 550.00SGD 55.00SGD 70.0042SGD 550.00SGD 55.00SGD 70.0042SGD 600.00SGD 60.00SGD 75.0075SGD 600.00SGD 60.00SGD 75.0062SGD 600.00SGD 60.00SGD 75.0074SGD 750.00SGD 75.00SGD 90.0043
Flat rates quoted in Singapore Dollars, per vehicle per day (10 hours). There is a minimum requirement of three (3) days booking, and ten (10) continuous hours of service per day, per vehicle for F1 Singapore Grand Prix
Only available with booking and reservations made in advance. Subject to availability.
There are no additional charges for booking and reservations made in advance.