Singapore Airport Shuttle
Airport Shuttle service to and from Singapore Airports, transferring to hotels, office or residencies in Singapore.
Comfortable and luxurious private transportation at your convenience with our friendly limousine chauffeurs, reasonable rates and a door-to-door airport shuttle service.
Airport Shuttle for Group transfers
One of the largest and most luxurious Singapore taxi, the Maxi Cab with ample space to accommodate up to 7 passengers, including luggage, is the ideal group carrier for the discerning traveler in you who only expects the best!
Airport Shuttle in Singapore
- Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport (Terminal 1, 2 or 3)
Changi Airport, with fours terminals (including one budget terminal), a CIP Terminal(by JetQuay) and a VIP Complex(by CAAS), is one of the world's busiest airports by international passenger traffic. With 80 airlines serving more than 180 cities in over 50 countries, Singapore's Changi International Airport has established itself as a major aviation hub in the Asia Pacific region.
Find out more about our Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 or 3 at:
- Changi Airport Arrival Transfer
- Changi Airport Departure Transfer
- Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport (Budget Terminal)
Budget Terminal offers lower landing fees, handling fees and airport taxes by cutting back on amenities such as aerobridges, elaborate physical structures and decorations in the passenger terminal building. Air conditioning, a range of duty-free shops and Food and Beverage outlets, and free internet terminals are available. There is no transfer facility at the Budget Terminal. Passengers who need to make transfers need to clear immigration, collect their luggage, clear customs, make their way to the main terminal by taking the free shuttle buses (between Budget Terminal & Terminal 2) and check-in again with the respective airline.
Find out more about our Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport Budget Terminal at:
- Budget Terminal Arrival Transfer
- Budget Terminal Departure Transfer
- Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport (JetQuay CIP Terminal)
JetQuay Terminal is a dedicated VIP terminal that can be used by any passenger travelling in any class, on any airline, through any of the main terminals (T1, T2, or T3). JetQuay provides private check-in, baggage handling, and immigration clearance services.
Find out more about our Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport JetQuay CIP Terminal:
- CIP Terminal Arrival Transfer
- CIP Terminal Departure Transfer
- Airport Shuttle via Changi Airport (CAAS VIP Terminal)
- Airport Shuttle via Seletar Airport
Seletar Airport is Singapore's first civil aviation airport and is primarily used for private aviation today. The airport also serves limited scheduled commercial flights by Berjaya Air to the Malaysian islands of Pulau Tioman and Pulau Redang.
Find out more about our Airport Shuttle via Seletar Airport:
- Seletar Airport Arrival Transfer
- Seletar Airport Departure Transfer
- 24 Hours daily including Public Holidays WITH reservations made in advance
- For travel within Singapore and Sentosa Island only
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Tracking of flight 3 hours before transfer and re-confirmation where necessary
- Welcome sign-age and itinerary (only for Arrival Transfers)
- Waiting time of up to 45 mins from confirm flight landing time* (only for Arrival Transfers)
- Customer Care services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), Fuel surcharge, Car park, Airport charge, Peak Hour and Public Holiday charge
- There are no additional charge for reservation & advance booking
*All arrival transfer enjoys a waiting time of up to 45 mins from confirm flight landing time, which allows sufficient time to proceed from the plane to clear customs to the arrival hall. A waiting time charge of $10 per 10 mins block will commence after the initial 45 mins.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Credit Card payments: Administrative charge and GST (Goods & Service Tax)*
*Additional 10% administrative charge and 7% GST (Goods & Service Tax) surcharge for payment by credit card.
- Airport Shuttle must be booked at least 48 hours (by email) or 24 hours (by phone) in advance of your travel date
Confirmation for this service will be received within 24 hours of booking for email bookings, subject to availability
PLEASE NOTE that we can usually still serve you without a reservation. If you arrive at the airport without a reservation, you may still call us. Most of the time we can still accommodate you, at no extra charge for an immediate service within thirty (30) minutes, which may be subjected to availability of vehicle at that point of time.
- The model of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
Limousine Cab will hold either a maximum of four (4) or seven (7) passengers
Mercedes Cab and Limo Cab holds a maximum of two (2) sets of luggage (hand and stowed luggage)
London Cab is wheelchair accessible
- Traveling with Children
Child Car seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note this is a ONE WAY transfer only*
*One Way Transfer - From Point A to Point B. Rates does not include additional stops or de-tours during the journey.
Flat Rates & Pricing per vehicleTypeAdultsArrival Shuttle
(w meet & greet)Midnight from Airport
(23:00 - 06:59 Hrs)Departure ShuttleMidnight to Airport
(23:00 - 06:59 Hrs)2SGD 60SGD 72SGD 50SGD 622SGD 60SGD 72SGD 50SGD 624SGD 60SGD 72SGD 50SGD 624SGD 60SGD 72SGD 50SGD 627SGD 65SGD 77SGD 55SGD 673SGD 75SGD 87SGD 65SGD 777SGD 75SGD 95SGD 65SGD 859SGD 80SGD 100SGD 70SGD 9013SGD 150SGD 185SGD 140SGD 17535SGD 170SGD 205SGD 150SGD 185
Flat rates quoted are for One Way Transfer - From Airport to your hotel or residential, with no additional stops or de-tours during the journey. Additional stops or de-tours are available at a small premium.
All arrival transfer enjoys a waiting time of up to forty-five (45) mins from confirm flight landing time, which allows sufficient time to proceed from the plane to clear customs to the arrival hall. A waiting time charge of $10 per ten (10) mins block will commence after the initial forty-five (45) mins.
Find out more about the rates and additional surcharge here.