Singapore Airport Transfer
Travelers looking for a comfortable and enjoyable airport transfer will enjoy the Singapore airport transfer service.
One of the largest and most luxurious Singapore taxi, the Maxi Cab with ample space to accommodate up to 7 passengers, including luggage, is the ideal group carrier for the discerning traveler in you who only expects the best!
Airport transfers in Singapore
- Singapore Airport Transfer via Changi Airport (Terminal 1, 2 or 3)
Changi Airport, with fours terminals (including one budget terminal), a CIP Terminal(by JetQuay) and a VIP Complex(by CAAS), is one of the world's busiest airports by international passenger traffic. With 80 airlines serving more than 180 cities in over 50 countries, Singapore's Changi International Airport has established itself as a major aviation hub in the Asia Pacific region.
Find out more about Airport Transfer via Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 or 3 at:
- Changi Airport Arrival Transfer
- Changi Airport Departure Transfer
- Singapore Airport Transfer via Changi Airport (Budget Terminal)
Budget Terminal offers lower landing fees, handling fees and airport taxes by cutting back on amenities such as aerobridges, elaborate physical structures and decorations in the passenger terminal building. Air conditioning, a range of duty-free shops and Food and Beverage outlets, and free internet terminals are available. There is no transfer facility at the Budget Terminal. Passengers who need to make transfers need to clear immigration, collect their luggage, clear customs, make their way to the main terminal by taking the free shuttle buses (between Budget Terminal & Terminal 2) and check-in again with the respective airline.
For airport taxi transfers via Changi Airport Budget Terminal:
- Budget Terminal Arrival Transfer
- Budget Terminal Departure Transfer
- Singapore Airport Transfer via Changi Airport (JetQuay CIP Terminal)
JetQuay Terminal is a dedicated VIP terminal that can be used by any passenger travelling in any class, on any airline, through any of the main terminals (T1, T2, or T3). JetQuay provides private check-in, baggage handling, and immigration clearance services.
For airport taxi transfer via Changi Airport JetQuay CIP Terminal:
- CIP Terminal Arrival Transfer
- CIP Terminal Departure Transfer
- Singapore Airport Transfer via Changi Airport (CAAS VIP Terminal)
- Singapore Airport Transfer via Seletar Airport
Seletar Airport is Singapore's first civil aviation airport and is primarily used for private aviation today. The airport also serves limited scheduled commercial flights by Berjaya Air to the Malaysian islands of Pulau Tioman and Pulau Redang.
For airport transfer via Seletar Airport:
- Seletar Airport Arrival Transfer
- Seletar Airport Departure Transfer
- 24 Hours daily including Public Holidays WITH reservations made in advance
- For travel within Singapore and Sentosa Island only
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Tracking of flight 3 hours before transfer and re-confirmation where necessary
- Welcome sign-age and itinerary (only for Arrival Transfers)
- Waiting time of up to 45 mins from confirm flight landing time* (only for Arrival Transfers)
- Customer Care services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), Fuel surcharge, Car park, Airport charge, Peak Hour and Public Holiday charge
- There are no additional charge for reservation & advance booking
*All arrival transfer enjoys a waiting time of up to 45 mins from confirm flight landing time, which allows sufficient time to proceed from the plane to clear customs to the arrival hall. A waiting time charge of $10 per 15 mins block will commence after the initial 45 mins.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Credit Card payments: Administrative charge and GST (Goods & Service Tax)*
*Additional 10% administrative charge and 7% GST (Goods & Service Tax) surcharge for payment by credit card.
- Airport transfer service must be booked at least 48 hours (by email) or 24 hours (by phone) in advance of your travel date
Confirmation for this service will be received within 24 hours of booking for email bookings, subject to availability
PLEASE NOTE that we can usually still serve you without a reservation. If you arrive at the airport without a reservation, you may still call us. Most of the time we can still accommodate you, at no extra charge for an immediate service within fifteen (15) minutes, which may be subjected to availability of vehicle at that point of time.
- The model of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
Limousine Cab will hold either a maximum of four (4) or seven (7) passengers
Mercedes Cab and Limo Cab holds a maximum of two (2) sets of luggage (hand and stowed luggage)
Maxi Cab and London Cab are wheelchair accessible
- Traveling with Children
Child Car seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note this is a ONE WAY transfer only*
*One Way Transfer - From Point A to Point B. Rates does not include additional stops or de-tours during the journey.
Flat Rates & Pricing per vehicleTypeAdultsMidnight from Airport
(00:00 - 05:59 Hrs)Midnight to Airport
(00:00 - 05:59 Hrs)2SGD 60.00SGD 70.00SGD 50.00SGD 62.002SGD 60.00SGD 70.00SGD 50.00SGD 62.007SGD 65.00SGD 75.00SGD 55.00SGD 67.004SGD 60.00SGD 70.00SGD 50.00SGD 62.004SGD 60.00SGD 70.00SGD 50.00SGD 62.003SGD 75.00SGD 85.00SGD 65.00SGD 77.007SGD 75.00SGD 85.00SGD 65.00SGD 77.009SGD 80.00SGD 90.00SGD 70.00SGD 82.00
Flat rates quoted are for One Way Transfer - From Airport to your hotel or residential, with no additional stops or de-tours during the journey. Additional stops or de-tours are available at a small premium.
All arrival transfer enjoys a waiting time of up to forty-five (45) mins from confirm flight landing time, which allows sufficient time to proceed from the plane to clear customs to the arrival hall. A waiting time charge of $10 per fifteen (15) mins block will commence after the initial forty-five (45) mins.
Find out more about the rates and additional surcharge here.